-->

20+ Romantic Quotes and Shayari For Girls In English

romantic quotes and shayari
If you are looking for romantic shayari or any romantic lines, then this article is for you. In this article you will find lots of romantic lines whether it is for a girl or a boy. All you have to do is copy any of these lines and paste it and send it.
1. "You are the missing puzzle piece that completes my heart."
2. "My heart beats faster every time I see you."
3. "I fall in love with you more every day."
4. "I never knew how much I needed you until you came into my life."
5. "I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye."
6. "My love for you is as endless as the stars in the sky."
7. "You are the sunshine that brightens up my day."
8. "I never believed in soulmates until I met you."
9. "Being with you feels like coming home."
10. "Your smile is the most beautiful thing in the world to me."
11. "I love you to the moon and back."
12. "I never knew what true love was until I met you."
13. "I can't imagine my life without you in it."
14. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me."
15. "You are the reason why I believe in love."
16. "I want to grow old with you and cherish every moment we have together."
17. "Every time I look into your eyes, I fall in love with you all over again."
18. "I can't imagine a life without you by my side."
19. "You make me a better person just by being in my life."
20. "I love you more than words could ever express."
Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe